Saturday, May 12, 2012

Poster color test


I'm super hero, poster color on watercolor paper, 8x6 inches.


From last week i starting to try another medium to train my color knowledge, the most difficult part of the traditional is it can't be "undo" or keep changing what i need to be, and some trouble is I have to wait it dry when i want to blending the color, but finally i done this piece is faster than the piece I post," women".

here is one of my satisfy piece. That is the passion come from "Donato Giancola - The Mechanic" trailer, make me wanna try again the traditional painting. Last time i also have to try the poster color but it was failed, that is too flat i did, and the piece of the "Santa and his buddy" I was did in different style of coloring technic for that, but this time, I more to using the oil or acrylic painting technic, to put the thick color and blend it, hope to more real i did it!



No comments: